Thursday, August 03, 2006

I feel like just typing at random

Man..I think i'm hurting right now...I mean...I know I am...I just don't know why...I'm not unhappy...I'm just...hurt...and trying to heal..

It's weird.

I want to watch Elizabethtown so bad...but I know it will make me cry, and so...I can't...and I just keep watching it over and over again in my head.

I like Hooka...I think i'm good at it...not that it's something you can be good at..but you know what I mean...I enjoy it...and I really like Sheesha's coffee house...I think it's my new spot...its awesome...it's calming...

It's better than drinking wine coolers so that I can fall asleep...

I only had one outburst today...and was when someone said I should switch to T-mobil...and that I was stupid for having verison...I wanted to scream and yell on and on about how it isn't my fault Eddie left me 20 days before the rest of my life..and that I'm not switching my plan until I have to because this is not the way it was supposed to be and blah blah blah...but I just let it go...and saved it for posting here...

I think he hurt me really bad....like...to my core..

I'm not an idiot ...I saw it comming...I just...hoped..it wouldn't ...come...

But what can I do?
Nothing.
Move on.
Move along.
"and even when your hope is gone move along move along like I know yah do"
-all american rejects-

I'm excited about lollapalooza...i'm not excited about being hot...I heard amanda threw up at sixflags...I don't want to throw up..

Brett took me off his friends list...I don't know what that means...I don't know if that means anything...I'll wait...I'll just keep waiting...he's hurting me too...slowly...he's leaving me...

I like Habisscuss flavored tobacco better than apple..

Nothing I want out of my life is currently acceptable...
and I need to accept that..

....I'll get back to you..

Man...I'm exhausted...and hurting...

No comments: