Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm starting to think you just don't fucking care.

Mood: Pissed off ass hell
Music: Good day: By The Dresden Dolls


Your an ass.
"I'll talk to you in 20 minutes"
My ass.
It's been two hours since then, so fuck you...

I can only think of one excuse that would make up for this..and I doubt that's it...
I doubt that it's what I think it is, and if I is..i'll apologize..but if it's not

Fuck off, ass.

You were a shitty boyfriend, and you're a shitty friend.
You couldn't even call or get online to tell me you weren't gonna talk..what is that shit? It's not like there aren't computers in every room..

You know what? You suck.

I hope you have an excuse...I really do..in fact i'm rooting for you..
But I doubt you do.
Because that's how you are..

So here it is..the song..the song that makes me get over you..everytime I hear it..
I've even highlighted the most important lines..because I know if I don't, you won't even bother to look at it..and don't forget, i've written more after the song lyrics..which I hand typed out myself...because that's how upset you make me..

Suck on this bitch.


So you don't wanna hear about my good day? You don't wanna hear about how I am getting on, with all the things that I can get done. So you don't wanna hear about my good day. You have better things to do then to hear me say; god it's been lovely day, everythings been going my way, I took out the trash today and i'm on fire.


So you don't wanna hear about my good friends, you don't have the guts to take the truth and consequence. Success is in the eye of the beholder, and it's looking even better over your cold shoulder

You don't think about the bridges you are burning, and i'm burning.


I picked up the pieces of my broken ego, I have finally made my piece as far as you and me go..but i'd like to have you over to see the place..i'd like to do more than survive i'd like to rub it in your face.

Ever since you went away, hey i'm on fire.
I'm on fire
I'm on -fire-
*BIG insturmental break*

*sighs*

Eddie...i'm so sick of your fucking shit...I really am..
All i'm asking for you to do..is to do what you say you'll do...how hard is that?
Our friendship must not mean all that much to you..huh..
I must not mean all that much to you..

you know what...

It's all good...
I don't need you anyway..

I just wish I could have the pleasure of your friendship..but I guess i'm not good enough for that..

Whatever.

No comments: