Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Concert Crazy

I have seen so many concerts in the last week...I thought I'd get sick of if, but I didn't not for one second.

What an awesome way to end the summer.

I was watching like the 20th concert in a row..and I was really thinking, while looking at the stage when it hit me...that I can't imagine anything making me as happy has theatre..

So ..theatre it is...technical or not, doesn't matter..

I'm not pretending like I don't have two years... but I think it's good for me to say out loud where I am in my thinking..

I don't want to be that person..who doesn't go as far as she could because of some stupid reason.

I'm better than that.

Boys..they're everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

I think one day i'll look at someone and think "I want him" ...and then it shall be done..

I'm pretty much trying to keep my hopes high...

...Because I just want to be happy..

...Alone or with someone...doesn't matter..

so anyway..here's the list of bands I saw :
Blue october
Cursive
Panic! At the disco
Editors
The Raconteurs
Violent Femmes
Death Cab For Cutie

Coheed and Cambria
Wolfmother
Kill Hannah
Dresden Dolls

The Frames
Ben Kweller
30 seconds to mars
The Shins
She wants revenge
Queens of the Stone Age
Broken Social Scene
Red Hott chili peppers





Violent Femmes

No comments: