Friday, August 11, 2006

And all that could have been..

I have something I should be doing right now...but i've got these thoughts in my head
And I need to write them down...get them out...something..

I don't know where i'm going...

I was so happy with where my life was...with who I was with...and who I wasn't..

and now i'm afraid of the change that's comming..

I'm afraid of the realization that i'm not in love with eddie anymore..

that those feelings..those smells..that sense of touch and ..sound and all of the way that it was...is not how it will be ...now..

Because of the change...

You think it'll be a certain way forever..

but the wind changes all the time...

and i'm not saying it's a bad thing...don't get me wrong...i'm just saying...i'm nervous...because what if the "high" that i'll get with where I am now...isn't as good as the high I had before..


No comments: