Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sorting my emotions..

All right..I can do this..because it's my blog and my copeing mechanism and my..space..

I'm starting to think that maybe you really did have a good excuse for why you didn't get online..maybe one of your friends was really upset and needed you..maybe it's something good like that..

and if I is...I feel like a real asshole..

But i'm not for one second pretending that what I said doesn't apply to how I feel when you do things like this..

and so i'm not trying to guilt trip you..but i'm just venting..in my blog..

so I guess it'll play out however it plays out..

I just hope that when I ask "what happened the other night?" I don't get "I fell asleep" or "I forgot" or "..."

because that would mean i'm right
and I want to be wrong Ed..

Prove me wrong..

No comments: