Wednesday, August 09, 2006

College here I come!!

So I registered today, and I really feel better..I've been going up and down a lot lately..and I think that what I need is to just..start...college...start..my life..

By next june i'll be in an apartment, or a condo...or somewhere that isn't my house..I hope. I hope it happens..because the plan is awesome..and I'm so sick of awesome plans going to shit in the last few weeks before they're supposed to happen..

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, by my wonderful cousin, who is the shit..

I also have another date...I think...I...don't know if it's a date so I shouldn't say that..

Other than that..everything's going well...I put new pictures up on myspace..

So here is my scedule:

Monday, Wenesday, and Friday:
Intro to Sociology : 9:00am- 9:50
Intro to Philosophy: 10:00am- 10:50
Principles of Effective Speaking: 11:00- 11:50
Hour Lunch Break!!!
Astronomy: 1:00pm-2:25pm

Done for the day

No class on Thursdays!!

Tuesdays:
American Sign Language: 5:30pm- 10:05pm

So you know..i'm really happy...because I got everything I wanted in terms of which classes i'm taking, and I got them at the times I wanted too...so ..yeah..

and the theatre cordinator is the instructor for all my liberal arts courses
..so that's pretty fuckin sweet

...it's gonna be awesome...

.....How could I have wanted anything else?

....seriously.....


No comments: