Monday, August 28, 2006

College..is hard...what?

I love all my classes..except sociology..

Astronomy is currently my favorite...philosopy and public speaking are close seconds..

Haven't started sign language yet..so i'm not sure where that falls

It's work though...a lot of work...I just read 25 pages of ...nothing..bleck

I'm not really having that good of a day to tell you the truth..
I should be..

I got a lap top..and my classes are good...and everything is seemingly fine..

...except..it's not.
I'm shaking underneath...

I'm bloody shaking..

I saw steve 'o today...and he was like "Al..never thought i'd be seeing you at TRITON"

...ouch..

umm...I pretty sure i'm relapsing..because of a stupid comment someone who doesn't even know me said..that's not healthy..

um...shit..

*looks around*

...*walks away from the computer*

No comments: