Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm dropping my bad habits..you'd be proud

I moved too fast, tried to heal too fast..

I tried so hard to be okay...but i'm not.
I'm not okay...i'm just not.

I don't love anyone.

I can't love anyone.

I don't really like myself all that much..and i'm not really much of person right now..

I never wanted to go to Georgia..but I never wanted to stay here either..and that's the truth..as plainly as I can put it..

I would have been cool with either one..

I did love Eddie. Now I don't know..actions say so much about your personality..and I don't know if I could ever love the person that Eddie is ..right now..which doesn't matter anyway because i'll probably never talk to him again.

I don't cry anymore...I just get tears that well up in the back of my eyes..maybe one or two fall..but not as many..it's terrible..I feel like that..spunk that I had is fadeing ...I guess you were a big part of keeping that alive..and I just didn't know it..

I'm hopeing this phase will pass...i'm hopeing i'll realize that I'm just depressed because everyone is leaving and I have nothing to do..

I was serious when I told Amanda that she's the only one of us that's getting out of this shit-ass town..

*deep breath*

Does anyone know me?
Do I even know myself?

When am I going to fucking start COLLEGE

...I think that's what I need...

College..


No comments: