Sunday, August 13, 2006

and i'm asking myself..why i'm still writing..

and so i'm thinking a lot...

Eddie's gone, and I don't know if he's ever coming back..

and I don't think it matters right now...

Even though...I thought he was my friend..

We all get decieved sometimes..

Rebounds...I don't want to rebound..

I'm scared. I'm scared that something great won't be as great as something that was..great..

But how will I know if what was great was even great if I don't try something else that's potentially great aswell...I mean that great thing could have only been good...how will I know unless I try?

Slowly...I'm...i'm walking through quicksand here..

I have so much to think about...my life, my future, my body, my emotions...

and i'm sinking...quickly...in this sand...

and what sucks the most is that there are these...wonderful people waiting to pull me out when my head goes under too far...but i'm afraid to ask for their help..

urgh..analogies...why don't I just speak plainly..

Okay...let's try that...

Why did this happen to me?
Why am I where I am right now?
How will I ever know all that could have been?
Why do I care what could have been?
Why am I moving on so fast?


....Why am I asking so many questions...

...I should just go with it..


No comments: