Wednesday, August 16, 2006

oh no..I feel a relapse coming on...

I've moved from Hurt to pissed-off and now I think i'm moving from pissed-off to denial...
Not good.

unless after denial comes acceptance..where is the acceptance phase?
Will I get there soon?
By the end of the month maybe?

...I wish he would just come back..
...in any way shape or form...
because this disappearing from my world thing...is not going over so hott..

I should probably stop putting points on his best buy card..I should probably email the phone back..I should probably just leave everything alone..

Why can't I?
Why did he hurt me so bad?
Does he even still care about me?
When will I fucking move on..




So...I heard this song..reminded me of my situation..

...I gotta go to work.



All the things that I used to say
All the words that got in the way
All the things that I used to know
Have gone out the window

I'm missing you
I never knew how much you meant to me
I need you
and when you go go go go
I know It never ends (Never ends)

I'm wishing you
You feel the same and just come back to me

When it's over
Can I still come over?
And when it's over
Is it really over?

All the things that I used to say
All the words that got in the way?
All the things that I used to know
Have gone out the window

No comments: