Sunday, August 20, 2006

..and then I fell asleep in the woods..

Mood: rested
Music: I will follow you into the dark By: Death Cab for Cutie

Me: "But...How will I be able to trust you?"
Him: "Because, I will take a key *takes imaginary key from pocket" and unlock my chest "unlocks chest", and then I will take out my heart and hand it to you *does so* and hope that you don't break it.."
Me: "oh my god..did you just say that??"
Him: "*laughs* yeah.."
Me: *Pause* ...we should be writing this down"

...so I wrote it down...

and i'm thinking about everything we said..and it makes me feel really good..
we should go one night..and drive..until we can see the stars...I would like that..


I never expected to feel like this again..where did you come from..and is it safe to fall in..because I think i'd like falling in..

Me: "A friend of mine told me that you should follow your heart. It doesn't matter what other people are doing...the one's closest to your heart will forgive you."
Him: "Al..that was me..just a little while ago"
Me: "Oh..so it was.."

I'm a war of head verses heart and it's always this way; My head is weak and my heart always speaks before I know what it will say..

I'm pretty scared right now..because I have ambitions..and I really ...don't want to read too much into them..

Go slow..

No comments: