Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well, this is going rather well..

Okay, so I have a problem dealing with change...
I admit it....

Okay, so i'm drinking to much..
I admit it...

Okay, so i'm hanging on to things I would be better letting go of..
I admit it..

Okay, so i'm hurting people around me..
I admit it.

I've managed to make a fool out of myself in front of all the people who..at the beginning of all this "wanted me"

The truth of the matter is that I don't know how to give you all what you want, because I haven't the slightest idea what I want.

The only thing I know is that I want to be happy.

Eddie doesn't love me..and i'm not too sure that he ever did..and that hurts...it hurts like hell..and everytime that you kiss me or touch me....it hurts even more..because that's real..and I don't know if what I felt with him ever was...

I want him to just be happy..so I can move on with my life..

I want to move on with my life..




No comments: