Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's gonna be a long night..

I'm under stress..

Fucking unneeded stress...

I'm coupling two totally different things togeather in my head..and the result is that I feel like i'm going to be or already have been raped...fucked up? yeah I know..trying actually being inside my body...my body thinks something is seriously wrong here..

I dont know what to do...I don't know what to say..

um...I'm sorry I feel this way?
I'm sorry it's hard for me to be around you lately..
I'm sorry I shake on the inside when you touch me
I'm sorry we have this set back...because it's my fault too..

I...honestly don' t know what to say...

We'll try again...when I convince myself that you haven't let me down...

I'm sick...but I don't know what's wrong...yuck
I get these adrenaline rushs of energy and then i'm dead for the rest of the day...it sucks

Why are you doing this body?
...eh..




.





No comments: