Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Did you know..Death threats cause stress

I'm having some trouble sleeping...umm...I don't want to be cut up into pieces...I don't want to be raped either for that matter...

The door's open....normally we don't leave the door open..but it's cool out tonight..and all the windows are open too..

and I'm aware that i'm putting myself under more stress then is needed, but I can't help it..it's a terrifying thought..especially thinking about how much I fucked with his head over the last 3 weeks...

...I don't know...i'm making myself sick over the whole thing..and I know i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight...I don' t know what to do...

I'm distant..I feel sick...I'm hot..I just don't feel like doing..anything...not even sleeping..

gah...bad night..bad..bad night..

Why would you say that to someone? I mean..why? What would have to be wrong with you to threaten someone like that..jesus...

...Jesus...

I'm gonna go..sit..in a corner somewhere...


No comments: