Sunday, September 24, 2006

I want a girl with lips like morphine

Missa Baby:

I fucking love you.
and it's not all about the cock...
It's just not..

Because if it was I wouldn't be in love with that gorgeous stomach of yours
or your beautiful face...
or your ass...

You get the idea...

Be with me...be with me until you can't stand me anymore..and then hang on awhile longer until you love me again..

Help me raise my children..help me live my life..

I'm empty without you gorgeous..
empty..

I don't know how you worked your way into my life..but you did..and now your here..and if you leave....i'm gonna freak out..

and I swear to god i'll show you all of this..as soon as I feel like the time is right..
I swear on my soul..

and I love you too buby..
(and your cock) shhhhh...

No comments: