Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hi..umm..Steve..

I need to talk to you for a second..

Okay..it's really difficult for me to talk to you face to face about things that are bothering me because..I guess i'm nervous..about hurting your feelings more then anything else..so..i'm just gonna write it out..and hope that you understand...and understand that I know where your coming from..because I do..know where your coming from...I just want you to know how I feel..

I want our relationship to be in it's first stages..because..it is for me..
I wouldn't walk around naked in front of you..and so..you know..
and I wouldn't show you certain parts of my body unless we were gonna...
so..you know...

Honey...what i'm saying here is that..I want it to be..special when we're naked or when we're looking at each other..and it's harder for me to think it's special when I see you naked like that..

...I hope you understand what i'm saying..

..I just want it to be..special ..for me..when were doing things..

so...if you could try to be a little more..modest..boxers would be fine..that's why we bought them...

..I hope i'm not asking too much of you..
and if we could just..let it be like this...for awhile..until I get comfortable with you...

...I hope you understand..

No comments: