Friday, September 01, 2006

Macro-Vent session

All right...I gotta get it out.
I am NEVER shopping at F.Y.E again...those fuckin bastards...
Here's the story:

I live a good 45 mins away from the store...so I call out there today after my last class and the conversation goes as follows:
Me: "Hi, I'm wondering is you guys are selling Lost: Season 2"
Worker: "As a matter a fact we are, their right in front of me"
Me: "Great, can you put a copy on hold under the name Ally for me?"
Worker: " I sure can, when will you be here to pick it up?"
Me: "I'll actually be there in about 30 mins"
Worker: "All-right, we'll see you then"

So I walk into the store and intend to be given my fucking copy of Lost: Season 2
But no.

He said to me "I have it right here, but it doesn't come out until tuesday"
*jaw drops*
Me: Excuse me...I called and you said they were on sale
Him: "I'm sorry theres nothing I can do for you"
*Jaw drops farther*
Me: But...I just from like an hour to get here..
Him: "I'm sorry..there's nothing I can do for you"

and then lissa pulled me out of the store.

Mother fuckers.

So anyway..here is what I wanted to say to you FYE man:

I am a college student who only has a few nerdy pleasures inbetween class, sex, eating and sleeping. I have been counting down the days until I get to watch my favorite TV show on repeat while doing homework, having sex, eating and sleeping. I called you, and you lied to me. How hard is it for you to do your fucking job? Honestly? Your a fucking dumbass who has no concern for anyone else but yourself and your money... I'm so pissed at you...and I will never EVER forgive you, You ruined my day. I don't care what your reasons for lying to me were, you've hurt me emotionally...and we can never EVER be friends. Asshole.

So...now that I got that out I feel a lot better.
But I will never shop there again. Ever.

Fucker.

Side note: I was so upset after the inital shock that I was forced to go to hot topic and buy 16 and 14 gage earings...which cost me 32.00 ..now I think F.Y.E should reimburse me the 35 dollars for my pain and suffering. Dammit.

No comments: