Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's hot..and I'm still tired..

There's a fly under the window..and it's making noise and bugging me..

I had so much to say before I actually started writing..shit..umm..

I watched the last kiss..it made me cry really hard..Zach Braff is so amazing...it's a really good movie..

I still miss someone..actually I miss a lot of people...

My life has changed so much..it hurts to think about it..

I don't know..i'm getting worn out..AGAIN...but Grey's Anatomy starts soon..

You know what it is? I have no escape...no vacation away from EVERYTHING...I'm all alone up here...and I don't know what to do about that...i've never had to stay in one place..and now I do...now I have to be...still..

I'm disappointed in Eddie for not being as strong as I thought he was....but then again..maybe I should have seen that coming..

*Sigh*

I'm so ...tired..of being here...

I wanna drive..and drive...until I can actually breathe....
I can't breathe..

I CAN'T BREATHE

No comments: