Friday, September 15, 2006

We won't discuss this..

you can tell from the glass on the floor
and the strings that're breaking
and i keep on breaking more
and it looks like i am shaking

but it's just the temperature
then again if it were any colder i could disengage
if i were any older i could act my age
but i dont think that youd believe me
-it's-not-the-way-i'm-meant-to-be-
it's just the way the operation made me


So..I'm not doing all that well currently.
You are hurting me
All of you
...Or maybe ...

....Maybe i'm hurting myself...

It's probably the latter..

Your words hurt.
Your looks hurt.
The way you touch me hurts
Everything hurts.

I'm empty and alone right now..

and everyone single one of you are using me to fill some selfish place inside you that's empty..and i'm getting really sick of it...

...No one really cares how I feel...
No one realy cares what I want..
...No one -really- cares
About me.

Because if you did..
You wouldn't rush me..
You wouldn't push or pull..
....You wouldn't be scared to see me..
You wouldn't do and say things with me
that you wont -always- be able to do

I am taking time for myself whether you want me to or not..
Whether you believe that I am or not

It's my life..
It's my FUCKING sanity...
So let me take care of myself
Because if you dont
I'm going to loose myself..

STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY FUCKING HEAD.

...excuse me...

I'll be back..in awhile..




No comments: