Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It used to be the reason I breathed but now it's coking me up...

"This is the first and last time," he says.
She fakes a smile and presses her hips into his.
He keeps his hands pinned down at his sides.
He's holding back from telling her exactly what it really feels like.

Only one of you will really understand this blog..
But all of you will think you will.

I have a feeling..
Like everything will end up okay..
Like I will be happy in the end.

I don't know where were going..
I dont really care..

This is going to sound weird:
I trust you..
Even though I never have before..
Maybe i'm at the bottom..
Maybe It's because I have nothing left to lose
I have a lot to lose..

Reguardless..You have my trust..
Something you've asked for ..for so long..
and I could never give you.

It's funny...
You didn't ask for it..
But yet i'm giving it to you..

...I guess it's because i'm neurotic..

So sue me..


No comments: