Saturday, September 23, 2006

Getting over you will be the hardest thing i''ve ever done..

I was thinking of you..
and then I wasn't.

Your face popped into my head
and then it was gone.

Last night I went out with my friends...and I had an awesome time..despite emily throwing things at my head...other then that it was awesome..everyone I loved was around me..and I realized that...I'm getting tired of being hung up on you..

It's kinda getting..boring...and useless..

I think about children...and your face is no where to be found..infact if I think of children..I at some point think about how lucky I am ..not to be having yours...I don't see myself building a family with you...

I think about love...and...your face...if it shows....is dim..and almost unrecognizable..
You don't really love the way that is compatable for me..

and all these realizations make me tired..
they makes me realize...

that your gone..

...and i'm happy..

...and getting really sick of telling myself I lost something..

because the truth is that..I didn't..

...I gained so much more..

No comments: