Sunday, July 23, 2006

There's this quote...

Mood: Healing.
Music: Cosy in the Rocket From: Grey's Anatomy


"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."


Okay...so I don't like chemisty...but it's still a good quote..

I've been transformed...A major part of my life is ending...is over...almost...and i'm moving on..

and i'm good with that.

You know..I'm not looking for a long term relationship...I'm not looking for it...but..who knows?
Who knows what the future holds..

I feel bad...

Eddie gave me something last night...I'm so glad I called him..because he really helped me...Just like he always has..

and now I can do this...I can stand up on both of my own legs...and face whatever this future holds...

I love Eddie Key. I always always will...but it's okay that he left..

Because he needed to, and he's needed to for awhile..

I hope he finds whatever it is he's looking for...I hope he lives a really fun, happy life..

and I hope I do too..

I hope that one day, Eddie will visit me, and we'll go to some awesome band or museum in the city and we'll both have an awesome time...as the great friends I know we can be..

I got my closure...and i'm good to go now..

I just hope that he'll be okay...

I hope that you'll be okay Eddie, babe.

and i'm here for you, whenever you need me.

Have fun!

No comments: