Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I think my heart might explode ...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Why are you playing with my emotions like this?!
Are we friends?
ARE WE FRIENDS OR NOT BRETT?!

I don't have time. I have NO TIME. SO WHY? WHY!!
Why are you wasting it, huh?

Just tell me, just please tell me how you really feel...are you using me for cigarettes, or do you like riding around in your car with me? Is it just because you don't have anyone else to go to eat with, or do you like our conversations?

Was it just work that made you my speech partner, or did you really like working with me?

I grew up with you Brett, you said it yourself, YOU called us "just two kids, growing up together"...so where has that spirit gone?

Because the truth is...I only wanna spend my time with..you..that's all I want...is to be in your car, and not have to think...about how much I want to be in your car

So don't leave me hanging like this..

If you don't want me, if you don't want my friendship...

Then let me go..
...Please..

No comments: