Saturday, July 29, 2006

Live right now, and just be yourself..

...It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else...

Mood: Tranquil
Music: Jimmy eat world: The middle

College!!! YAY!!! no, seriously YAY!!!

I did it, i'm doing it, i'm going to get it done...and that makes me really happy..

So i'm going to use this time to..become me..not that i'm not -me- right now...I'm just going to become more clearly me...you get it..

I'm happy...which is wierd because sometimes I feel like I shouldn't be happy...but I am..I'm not still sad...I get sad sometimes...but most of the time I'm happy...and i'm happy that i'm happy..

Brett is an asshole..(*gasp* I'm posting that in a blog on myspace *gasp*)

Yeah, he's an asshole who couldn't even make time to be my friend...when I needed him most...yeah..that's really shitty and an asshole thing to do..

but you know what? It doesn't matter...because all that really matters right now...is..me...and the people I care about..

so WHACHA!

Garden State:
But what do you do, I can't quit... their insurance is amazing, what do you do? You laugh. I'm not saying I don't cry but in between I laugh and I realize how silly it is to take anything too seriously. Plus, I look forward to a good cry. It feels pretty good.

That's life. If nothing else, its life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have.







No comments: