Thursday, July 13, 2006

Painting on canvas bags...

I wish I could stay in this summer for the rest of my life.
Sometimes what's happening in my life washes over me like a waterfall and i'm sitting there stunned with a muffled "Al, are you okay? Alex? Al?" in the background..
What am I supposed to do about that?

Melissa and I are getting matching tattoo's. I put a period at the end of that sentence because it's final, were doing it, and i'm happy as hell about my decision. The tattoo is going to say "Lost without you" and the words are going to wrap around our left ankle...(this might be subject to change..but most likely not..because we've hand shaken on it)

Brett..ah brett...*sigh* brett...*grumble* brett...Brett
Where are you when I need you? It's like..your never there when I need you, and your always around when I don't need you..but then right after you leave I realize that I needed you, and Still do..you jerkface..

Stop using me.

I'm gonna start pulling my hair out soon..so stick around

No comments: