Friday, July 28, 2006

I think I hurt my neck..

I passed out last night, while I was getting my tattoo..

I'm really mad at myself, because I thought I would be okay..and I feel like I made a scene..and I wasn't trying to..

I was just like "I..need to sit down" and then I did and then all of a sudden WHAM -out-

...I'm so mad at myself...

Tattoo came out nice though...

"Trying to make some sense of it all, but I see that it makes no sense at all."

Wrapped around my left ankle..

I'm already in love with it, it belongs there...

I called Eddie when I woke up and calmed down a little...it was sort of a dumb thing to do, call your ex-boyfriend after you pass out...but I needed to talk to like...a family member...and he was the closest thing to me for a really long time...so I just..needed to hear "Your okay" from someone who...

ah fuck it, I called him OKAY no big deal.

So anyway..

Placement tests today...I really don't want to...my head hurts...and I have no money..because I tipped mike like 80 bucks...because I love him and he's awesome...

so yeah...I'm tired now..Like really tired...maybe a shower will wake me up...

I'm gonna go do that, cuz I smell..


No comments: