Monday, July 03, 2006

The part that sucks the most..

I'll never match that one person that my boyfriend is in love with the most...
and that sucks because...in spite of everything...

....I know i'm still in love with him.

And I can push and push all I want...but in the end..if I keep pushing, he's still gonna be gone..

...the difference is that if it's because I pushed him away..then i'll have no one to blame except myself..

and I'm just as good as Carla..

...we all idolize people..most of the time it's people that we can't have..it's completely normal..

And just because when I was faced with the option of having that thing I always wanted...having that "what if"....poorly...doesn't mean he will...react poorly that is..

...oh fuck it.
There's nothing I can do but love the bastard.
...and hope that no one else will be willing to put up with his shit.
*crosses fingers*

...because he'd leave me..

...and then i'd be stuck in fucking...georgia.

...oh boy.