Sunday, October 29, 2006

so i'm a bit upset

Time: 5:56pm

So...I feel..icky..

We're really over..
Shit.
Why did I buy birthday presents..

Oh shit.

I don't want to be this girl..

I don't want to be this girl anymore..








*sigh*
I guess this is my giving up song?
You win..babe..





We can split germany right down the middle
You'd hate it there anyway
Take berlin and we'll call it even

you call it over and i call you psycho
significant other?
just say we were lovers!
And we'll call it even, we'll call it even.

I am the ground zero ex-friend you ordered
Disgused as a hero to get past your borders
I know when I'm wanted
I'll leave if you ask me to
Mind my own business
and speak when I'm spoken to

I am the tower around which you orbited
I am not proud, I am just taking orders
I fall to the ground within hours of impact
I hit back when hit and attack when attacked!

And if we should see one another in passing
Aespite these techniques there is sometimes no avoiding
(there must be some kind of mistake)

We'll raise high our white flags and bow heads and shake hands
Declaring the land we're on unamerican

My place may be taken, but make no mistake
I can say without shame That you've lost
Do you know what you've lost?

So take whatever you'd like
You won't sleep very tight
No hiding No safe covers
Make your bed and now lie
Just like you always do

No comments: