Saturday, October 14, 2006

The dust has only just begun to fall...

Saturday, October 14, 2006


Better pack your bags and run
Or stay until the job is done
Baby you could sit and hope
That providence will fray the rope
And sink like a stone
Or go it alone


There will consequences that come along with breaking up with the person who was previously my best friend.
There will be consequences that come with hurting her feelings.
There will be consequences that come from deciding to pick the same classes of the person your attempting to be in a relationship with..

There isn't much chance of coming out clean.

....but...I can breathe..
I'm not worried about my emotions anymore
..And if loosing her is a consequence of living the way I want to
...then I have to do that..

It hurts...really bad..
the thought of not having her in my life at all...
That hurts.

but it doesn't hurt as bad as it would if I forced myself to be happy..
....so I know i'm doing the right thing..
The right thing for me..
for my sanity.


I need to be ...single..
I need to look around..
To shop around..
to go to a real college..

To be a real person.

Just one peron.
Not a 1/3 of a person..


If no one understand that..okay.
Because I do..

and I think that's all that matters..



And isn't it enough for you
Isn't it enough?
Isn't it enough for you
Isn't it enough?
For you...

And isn't it enough to prove today's the day?
Isn't it enough to prove today's the day?

No comments: