Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I need a shower

I need a shower

I realized that I can just type and my blog automatically turns the font to white.
That's the shit.

I think I pretty much have normality back,
I feel a lot better.

Stupid period.

*sigh*

That breakdown was pretty bad though..
I don't know how i'm gonna clean up this mess i've made..

*harder sigh*

There are three colleges in IL that I can go to for interpreting school..
Harpor
Wybonzee
and Columbia..

I'm leaning towards Columbia because it's a university..
I think I might look around in other states..but the language is different
So it would be better for me if I stayed here..

I have a least one more year at Triton though..

Man I need a shower..

I forgave Mike..
Maybe that wasn't the best idea..
It'll play out..

*sigh*

Eddie..*sigh*..
Eddie is a headache I give myself..

I should just not worry about him..
I'm just..not...gonna worry about him..
He'll be fine..

He'll find happiness..
and as soon as he does..
I'll let go.

It's probably better this way..
I've found that if someone waits for you
They really do love you.

So..we'll see how that goes..

Wherever this road takes me..I know happiness is at the end of it..

...I hope...I hope happiness is at the end of it..

No comments: