Sunday, October 22, 2006

God I feel for you..

Well...
Long weekend..

Thursday: 3 hour drive to see "Blue Man Group" and then a 3 hour drive back
Friday: Class and then "Dresden Dolls" concert
Saturday: Carving Pumpkins and then "Too Much Light"

I am seriously tired.
and my head hurts..

....I have way too good of a life..

Denny's at 3 in the morning...ha..I could barely stay awake long enough to eat my fries..

I miss Amanda..

Lissa and I have been bickering..
Maybe we're just not off our periods yet..

It doesn't matter..we love each other..

As far as my love life goes...

At Too Much Light they asked everyone who was in a relationship to stand at one point and I thought about standing, I even started to..and then I sat...and you know? I was okay with that..

Because I'd rather not get hurt at all..

Alone is good.

...I think I can do this alone thing...

...Especially with Eddie....keeping me ..company..

ha.

I told him yesterday...

"You broke my heart, and then you saw the pieces of it hit the floor and you got scared, so you picked them up, and now your holding them in your hand..."

...but holding them in the wrong way is gonna make my heart heal funny...

I can already feel that happening.

No comments: