Friday, March 18, 2011

A word to the wise

After the Northwestern demonstration and my growing mistrust and loathing of the media, I started asking myself a lot of questions about how I feel about sex. Sex and relationships, different types of sex, sex toys and anything else having to do with intimacy.

I fell into a black hole of thought, each thought pulling me deeper into myself to explore other questions. Some people aren't liking the answers I'm coming up with to these questions. Some people are not comfortable with the person I'm choosing to become, and here's what I want to say; this is my journey not yours. Stop making be feel like there is a right and wrong answer to everything in life.

There are so many innate truths i've been hiding myself from for so long, and I don't want to do it anymore. I won't pretend that working myself to death and killing all thought and desire makes me "who I really am" I won't pretend that I am this way because I have "too much time on my hands"...and trying to force me to do that is just wrong.

I'm me, and it's dark. I'm me and it's freaky and kinky and wild.

Deal with it, like I have to.

No comments: