Friday, March 11, 2011

Morning Report..

There isn't too much going with me this week. Nothing too much on my mind or anything like that. I'm concentrating hard on losing the weight through dieting. I plan to start up the gym hard on Tuesday. Almost two weeks on the diet has helped me acclimate, so I should be able to handle the workout.

I've lost 8 pounds so far, with another 12-15 to go because April 18th, and who knows, maybe I can be under 190 before May 4th and the Blue October concert, that would be awesome.

Samantha came for a visit a couple days ago, and it was really fun. I made us salmon and salad, and everyone seemed to like it a lot. We just talked about everything. She looks great and it made me feel great to spend some time with her. I can't wait to see her apartment and everything.

No comments: