Thursday, March 31, 2011

On your mark, set...

Almost finished with the on-boarding process of this job. Passed the drug test, now I just have to complete the physical, and then start making some money. Double what I'm making right now. I'm actually glad that this company has such a serious on-boarding process. (Even though they cut a chunk of hair out of my head.) I was thinking about it, and half of the people I know wouldn't be able to get past the drug test. Crazy.

I think my coat might come in the mail today. I'm so freaking excited about it. This is the beginning of changing my wardrobe. One piece at a time until I accomplish the look I'm moving towards.

Come August when I start Loyola, my goal is to be some seriously hot stuff. As long as I keep with the working out and making enough money this summer to change my style, I know I can get there. I will get there.

No comments: