Monday, April 10, 2006

...Sometimes the system goes on the fringe and the whole thing just turns out wrong...

Mood: contemplative
Music: Bad day by: Daniel Powter

Someone told me today that i'm a good person, and that there are people out there who love me. Someone told me that there are people who will love me that I might not know right now.

Good advice from someone who wouldn't let go of my hand. I probably would have started crying if they had. At that moment, where I would have definately lost it if they'd let go, they squeezed harder.

Thank you.

Someone else didn't say anything, they just drove, and played Tenacious D, and that was enough. They didn't have to drive around the town fifteen times while I just looked out the window and thought, but they did. They didn't have to offer me cookies, but they did.

Thank you.

There are so many people in my life that go above and beyond what I deserve of them.

Whelp. I never was a patient person, but I don't really have a choice here.
I'm just waiting, maybe for the end of what should be.... the beginning.