Sunday, April 09, 2006

...I've got troubles Lord, but not today, because they're gonna wash away..

Melissa spilled orange juice on my pants at breakfast today. We were driving home and I thought to myself "It's a good thing I didn't wear my pajama pants"..then I realized that if I HAD worn my PJ pants we would have left my house earlier and gotten to the restaurant earlier and ..she probably wouldn't have made that hand motion that knocked over the glass because of where we would have been in our conversation...

So..then I started thinking about how everything that happens to me is by chance..my whole life could be different if I hadn't done one little thing..and that little thing could be anything...

Now i'm afraid that i'll do ..one little thing..that will forever change my destiny..

"You know, it's actually amazing how much of my life has been determined by a quarter-inch piece of plastic"

Where is my control? It could all be over...and I have no control ..