Tuesday, April 04, 2006

...I set my thoughts to far off destinations...

Mood: Okay
Music: Death cab for cutie: When soul meets body

...so they my have a chance, of finding a place where they're far more suited than here..

I hung out with my friends today, we took pictures with my left over film, and built walls for the set of the show in a month. We laughed, and if felt good..laughing..and hiccuping and burping, and laughing and eating..we ate at denny's..myself, Emily C, Jessica and September.

They're all great.

Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
-Aristotle-

I walked into school today, and the first person I saw was Brett, I almost ran into him and without missing a beat he goes "Loser" ...I had a good day...we sat next to each other during the assembly and talked the whole time..it made me feel good..

I wrote a letter today, and maybe I shouldn't have written it..but I need something..and maybe it is because of my period, I don't know..but I'm hopeing that i'll find it..whatever it is..

I was listening to this song..and it made me think of Ed..

..I do believe it's true, that there are road left for both of our shoes..but if this silence takes you than I hope it takes me too..