Tuesday, April 25, 2006

...God bless the daylight, and the sugary smell of spring-time...

When every thursday
I'd brave those mountain passes
And you'd skip your early classes
And we'd learn how our bodies worked.

You hold me closer than anyone will ever get.

The tulips have bloomed. They're everywhere. Nothing but tulips, everywhere. I love them.

Sometimes i'm stupid. Sometimes I'm wasteful. Sometimes i'm ingnorant and stubborn and selfish and sometimes i'm a lot of things. Please remember that that's why you love me.

Our script, is becoming Brett's script.
Brett is becoming nothing more than..Brett...my best friend..in an acquantience type of way..

I don't know where i'm going, and at the same time I know exactly where i'm going.
College theatre wouldn't put up with my bullshit.
I'm so thankful for Chris. I'm not sorry I pushed my way to Assistant Stage Manager. No one else was willing to fight me for it, is that my fault?

I don't have school tomorrow.

...Over all i'm happy....i'm content...i'm ...okay.

Just in time for my period, which should be here anyday now..