Sunday, April 16, 2006

Freeze Frame.

So you guys probably noticed the "story-like" memory I wrote about the first night Eddie and I spent at his new house..

I have these memories that are perfectly clear in my mind, and so..i'm writing them down..for myself..so whenever you see a blog entitled "freeze frame" there you go..it'll be something like that.

So..without further ado..(because I know your all DYING to know what the inside of my brain looks like)


A crowded room outside of a theatre. The girl stands next to who she thinks is her closest friend, talking about things that had happened earlier that day. Someone over hears a word in their conversation. “Witchcraft”. A new conversation is started, people are introduced, glances are exchanged. A new girl, with long blonde hair, and blue eyes joins the conversation. The room is quickly becoming more and more crowded. The smell of coffee from a thermos in the corner of the room drifts about, and the cold wind from the Chicago streets outside floods in whenever someone new enters. The blonde-haired girl is being examined, interviewed, perhaps even studied by the other two. The moment in time will be quickly forgotten as soon as the theatre doors are opened, but it will forever mark the moment in time where I met who I would later call, the best friend I have ever known.