Monday, February 28, 2011

Bye Bye Fat-Ass!


My entire life food has been an addiction. Being Italian hasn't helped at all, but when your really get down to the point, it's no one's fault but my own that I am the way I am.

It is my intention to make a change to that. Today. My birth is a bit less than two months away. I want to be at LEAST 20 pounds lighter by then.

I have stocked my fridge with 3 different types of fish. I'm making chicken and spinach for dinner tonight. Eating fish for the day two times a week, chicken three days and beef/pork/lamb to make up the difference. Doing low carbohydrates as well, and working out three days a week.

I think this is the trick, because this is what I haven't been doing on a regular basis for the last 4 months.

I also intend to use this now as a place to record my pain, frustration, happiness, diet choices and the like as I attempt to drop this weight.

After the first 20 pounds I'm going to re-evaluate and go for another 20, hopefully before October. Wish me luck, I'm sure that I'm going to need it.

No comments: