Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Starting over..

I'm on my new laptop, a present from mike for valentines day. Having technology under my finger tips has inspired me to make some changes to my blog, so I hope you like what I ended up with.

A week or so ago, my uncle had a heart attack. It effected me more than I thought it would, and it has really motivated me to get my own stuff together. When the hospital analyzed his blockage they said that it was caused from smoking.

He's doing okay, you can tell in his voice that he's been effected by the experience. I think as the days go on it continues to become a reality to him that he almost died and that nothing will be the same from now on.

I don't want to lose anyone in my life, but losing my uncle would be one of the worst things that could happen. He's like an ocean liner, if he went down he'd take a lot of people with him. My mother for one, and grandmother, his girls and his ex wives. We would all be lost in the water, drowning and cold...

No comments: