Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today I felt fat, like really fat. At the gym I found out that I gained 5 more pounds instead of losing anything. I hated myself. My face got all ready during my work out. I don't know how I let it get this bad or why I let myself go this much. I want to get it back, I want to get my appetite under control.

I don't know if I can do it. I'm a stress eater for sure. I feel like I have this addiction and it's slowly killing my body. I don't want to be this way. I want to be fit.

In other terrible news I found out today that my building was sold to people who don't even live in the area. Grrreat. Things are going to be changing and this place i've been so lucky to live in might just go to pot.

I'm walking a tight rope here, I don't know how long I can keep going before I slip. No wonder I want to sleep it all away so badly.

The best part of my day, if there was one is when I listened to the waves of the pacific ocean during yoga and did some deep downward facing dog poses. That or the gym with Lauren where I hopefully worked off some of the major deposits I've been putting in my fatass account lately.

I knew I shouldn't have eaten that pizza/pasta/tacos this weekend.

I guess i've just become a lot more depressed since a certain someone moved away from me, and Joe won't talk to me for more than 3 mins at a time.

No comments: