Thursday, January 20, 2011

I started classes today, looks like every Tuesday and Thursday will mean getting up early to be at class at 8am. Early meaning 6am. I asked my boss not to schedule me on Monday's and Wednesday's, so that I can get to sleep early, but what I forgot was that I might have to suffer working on a day I went to class. I don't know what that's going to feel like.

Classes were okay, my art history is at 8am..we're studying med-evil to modern art and I'm hoping to gain enough of an understanding to purchase some nice painting for the apartment. My yoga class is okay, its very full, but i'm sure some people will drop out, and it's also not what i'm used to, it being Hatha yoga, and me having an Kundalini base...I hope I can appreciate it for what it has to offer...that class is at 11am

..after yoga I pick up Lauren from her house and make the trip over to the gym. Its nice to have someone to work out with, and it's nice to have the time set aside simply for working out. I hope that if I go regularly during the semester, at the end i'll be in better shape. I don't know if two days a week is enough. Maybe i'll try to go on sundays too.

I was supposed to have dinner with brett yesterday, but missed it because I was sleeping. I feel terrible about that.

Tonight Mike and I are going with his brother Nick and Debbie to go see the premiere of an live action Anime movie called Gantz...I hope it's good. Then on the way home Mike and I are going to stop into Late Bar to supposed this month's VSC...

I hope it isn't too cold tonight...NPR said it could hit -25...and as i'm finishing up this blog I can already feel the temperature dropping outside.

I'm missing a certain someone, and when I passed their street off of Mannheim I had to remind myself that I couldn't just pick them up for lunch if I felt like it, because they're in stupid Bloomington.

No comments: