Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I sat down to write this blog, and I wasn't quite sure what to talk about. I rattled on to myself about relationships and problems and things I want to vent out, but in the end I thought to myself, "ambition". I don't want to continually wallow in the problems. They're there, and probably always will be, and sure maybe they're worse then ever, but I don't want to concentrate on that.

I want to think about where I want to go.

New Orleans didn't turn out the way I'd hoped, because I haven't been turning out the way I'd hoped.

Become more sociable, that's a goal of mine for sure.

Become and maintain an active lifestyle is another.

The big one, the one I am most afraid of falling through, is to finish school.

I have a dream for myself, and for my life, and I believe in that dream very strongly, but I haven't seen myself move toward that dream in a long time. I used to be this bull headed creature who plowed towards what I wanted with strength and confidence, I'm much more like the ram now, with the same momentum but no direction. I'm hitting walls left and right because I don't have the foresight to aim for the door and break out of the room.

I'd like more focus, and more stability....well, perhaps I have enough stability, and what I really need it to just believe it exists.

Faith in those around me, and trust in the world.

I'd like to visit the Baha'i temple sometime soon, and eat more Indian Food. I really like Indian food.

That's a wrap for now, I'd like to end it on a good note.

No comments: