Sunday, January 28, 2007

i'm just a walking my dog

I'm starting to question my sanity..
I feel like i'm acting insane..
I know that I am...

...I'm acting on impulse..because I am so deeply hurt...
...but I think I made a really big step today..
Today I decided that nothing is worth being this hurt over..
...nothing is worth being this fucked up..

So i'm just letting it go..


I have decided that I'm moving
..as soon as possible.

I don't just say it for nothing..I really mean it when I say "I won't be here then..."
I don't plan on being here...

I'm not gonna lie, a certain situation fucked me up, really bad...and I'm about to get it out.
A good friend of mine dropped a load of secrets in my lap one day while I was driving, and it fucked my head up so bad for a really long time..

..it made me think about questions I'd never thought about before..

"What makes a friendship?"
"Under what circumstances do you keep a secret from someone you care about?"
"When is enough, really enough."
"How far do you go for someone you love?"

I think I've answered all of the questions..and I feel a lot more confident about me.
It feels good, in case you're wondering.

Over the past week i've said some fucked up shit..to a lot of people..
I'm not gonna lie...a lot of the time I was stoned..

I feel bad about all of the stuff I said..
I'm only sorry about a handful of things.

I think that once your around a group of people for so long..they start to believe that you can't change..I feel like my friends started to believe that I was incapable of change..because they were all changing so fast..

...I change too..

Uh...I should probably clear some stuff up..
but i'm not gonna...

All I know for sure is the following:

I am confident with myself and where I am going, and no one is going to take that away from me anymore.
I know who a handful of my true friends are, and I intend to spend time with those people.
I am not sorry for the things that I have done, I may question the way that I've done them, but i'm not sorry that they were done.



No comments: