Saturday, May 13, 2006

...and you need this, and I want to give it to you...

...and i thought this time i'd be somewhat true..

Mood: Compliant

I'm nihilistic.
Eat and be eaten.
Manipulate and be Manipulated (and dont get upset if your manipulated).
Fuck and get fucked.

Who cares if I am a slut? Fuck you, you don't know me.

I hate everyone.

I am a horrible human-being and I know it.
And I don't really care.
And that's how I feel right now.

So fuck off.

If I leave here tomorrow Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now, There's too many places I haven't seen
And if I stayed here with you, now Things just wouldn't be the same
Well I'm as free as a bird now, And a bird you can not change.
And a bird you can not change. And a bird you can not change.
Lord knows
I can't change