Saturday, May 20, 2006

...All my friends drive a low rider...

The low rider is a little higher.

Time: Noon
Mood: Relaxed

So. I had an awesome time last night. I'm pretty sure I was a little irritating, a little loud, a little horny, a little truthful, a LOT stupid..(I know that's not gramatically correct) ..but I enjoyed myself

My favorite part of the night, and the part i'm going to share with you, because I think it sums up everything is as follows..

I was sitting on the floor, jessica was on the sofa, emily was dancing, and melissa was laughing, when I reached over and pulled off jessica's sock. I laughed about it for the rest of the night. She couldn't find it, and I was pretty sure i'd eaten it- until we folded all the blankets this morning. I thought it was the most clever thing i'd done up until that point in my life.

And that was the night...


So now i'm going to clean up, take a shower, do the show, go to the cast party...and have a good time doing it all.