Friday, May 05, 2006

...and so it is..

I really...botched things up...I'm so mad at myself.


Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time

Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to make any decisions at all, and that life would just carry me everywhere. I hate forgetting the feelings that pushed me to make a choice. I hate being stuck in one place at a time.

And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky


I hate not being able to love two people, three people, four, five, six, seven...I hate that sometimes I love more than the one person I know i'll spend the rest of my life with. I wish I could be surrounded by beauty all the time.

I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you I can't take my eyes...

I wish I had the freedom to really express myself. I wishI didn't have to feel so alone all the time. I wish someone would say something to me, the way they do in the movies. I wish I knew what was going to happen.