Monday, March 20, 2006

...Well my heart know's me better then I know myself, so i'ma let it do all the talking..

Mood: Gloomy
Music: Free Bird: By lynard Skynard

I had a fight with Eddie last night. Well technically this morning, but that's not important.
What's important is that I had a profound realization.

I don't treat people the way they deserve to be treated.

I guess i've been hinting towards this realization for awhile..it just hadn't hit me. I haven't liked myself for a really long time..and this is why. I know it.

I said so many mean things to eddie last night..(he was mean to me too, but that's not the point) The point is that he doesn't deserve to be treated like that, no matter how wrong I think he is.

So; New start. I'm not going to be mean to people. I'm not going to argue, or yell or fight.

Wish me luck.

....he hurt me..really bad..by the way.

No comments: