Thursday, March 30, 2006

Umm..Thursday..I think?

I don't know why I don't know what day it is..I have a horrible awareness that I leave in two days..

I really don't want to go home..

But I kinda do. I want to stay..but I want to stay in my own room, in Eagle Village..with my own friends, and my own classes..

and yeah..

I think I made my decision...I don't know what changed my mind, I don't know how I realized it..There wasn't a moment where I just "knew"....

wait.....*looks around*....this is that moment. I just ...know..

This is where I belong.

This is where I can ..live, my life..

...now it's just up to Eddie..Dammit why did I have to decide first..

It feels so..good..here..*sigh*

....I hope everything works itself out..I hope I don't get home and go "well shit" I hope everything goes perfect..I hope...I hope I can keep this awesome feeling of goodness..

...I just hope.

I went to an interior design class with jenny, I had so much fun, she is so nice..she really is a good friend. Were both kinda selfish..but we have a lot in common, like our love lives, and our horny-ness and the fact that we don't really care what other people think...but do...and other stuff..she's great. It's too bad she's not gonna be here next year..i'll cry...

My Eddie's been great..I don't even mind the farting anymore.

Tomorrow we leave for his house..has this really been a week? Oh my god..

In a few mins i'm leaving to meet eddie at lake-side for lunch..

...why is everything so perfect?

...oh man.

No comments: